Cherished reader, as it has become a tradition, I’m sharing with you those articles that your fellow readers liked the most over the first half of the year. Maybe, there’s something that you’ve missed and want to read again?
Looking at the selection, it becomes clear that readers were strongly interested (and willing to share) blog posts that contain infographics. I’ll try to keep that in mind when thinking about future directions for Mappalicious.
- Great Infographic on Self-Compassion: How not to be Hard on Yourself
- Fabulous Infographic: Why People become Unhappy
- The Meaning of Life according to different Philosophers [Infographic)
- Do you want to find more Meaning in your Work? Here´s where you should look for it – according to Science
- Strengths gone astray: The real mental Illnesses?
- Explaining Character Strengths to Children: Meet the Dynamos
- Surprising Finding | Mental Illness vs. Mental Health: Continuum or Matrix?
- Infographic: How to be Wise – as an Entrepreneur (and in Life)
- The 3 Layers of Meaningful Work
- Meaninglessness at Work: The 7 Deadly Sins [Infographic]
These two articles are not blog posts, they are permanent pages on my site. But as people like them so much, they typically show up in the top 10 list every year. For that reason, I’ve taken them out of the regular top 10 but still present them here: