Dear reader! I´ve decided to discontinue writing on Mappalicious for the time being. I´m currently going through a transition in my professional life, as well as writing on a German book on Posititive Organizational Science. For this reason, my focus and energy is needed elsewhere. This is not to say that Mappalicious as a project is finished – but I will not add any new articles at least until the second half of 2019.
Of course, you can still access all the content (…close to 600 posts…) that was generated ever since starting Mappalicious when I joined the MAPP program at University of Pennylvania in 2013. To give you a headstart in case you´ve found this site rather recently, below you´ll find a top-20 list of articles that were either read the most – or that I personally like the most. Of course, I will continue to share insights from the world of Positive Psychology (in organizations) in the meantime. Accordingly, if you haven´t done so, please follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Reading about Positive Psychology on Mappalicious: Where to start?
- Great Infographic on Self-Compassion: How not to be Hard on Yourself
- Feel-Good vs. Feel-Purpose: Hedonia and Eudaimonia as separate but connected Pathways to Happiness
- “To Thine Own Self Be True”: Self-Concordance and Healthy Goal-Striving
- Bad is Stronger than Good! That is why our World desperately needs Positive Psychology
- 3 “Original” Questions for Wharton´s Adam Grant
- A Definition of Positive Interventions
- Are you a H.E.R.O.? Positive Organizational Capital (PsyCap) explained
- Lift! On Leading with Purpose
- 22 Positive Psychology-infused Articles every (HR) Leader should know
- The James Bond Philosophy of Life – in 007 Chapters
- What’s your “Ikigai”? On Purpose, Meaning, and making a Living
- My Mind´s MAP(P): The 4-minute Ivy League Diploma in Positive Psychology
- On the Meaning of Meaning at Work: A Collection of Infographics
- Honoring the Forefathers: Viktor Frankl and Men’s Quest for Meaning
- My Year in MAPP: A 5-Step Course in the fine Art of Being Un-German
- Following your Bliss vs. following your Blisters
- Feedback on Optimal Human Functioning: The Reflected Best Self Exercise™
- 10 fantastic Quotes by William James that preview Positive Psychology
- Heavy. Metal. Heart. Finding Happiness in Angry Music
- I´ve got 99 Words for Happiness, but the Germans only have One
4 thoughts on “Mappalicious discontinued for the time being…”
Sorry to hear this is discontinuing. I am guilty of not commenting but I lap up all your posts with gratitude and humility.
Good luck with your other work. Thank you so much fo everything you have given to us.
Thank you 🙂