Ever since the beginning of Mappalicious about 20 months ago, I´ve not only shared my own take on Positive Psychology with you – I´ve also tried to compile valuable resources that help to spread research (and knowledge in general) on all things Positive Psychology. Based on feedback, such as shares via social media, these 10 resources have been the most useful pieces of information so far:
- A list of some 40 seminal Positive Psychology articles (with links to PDFs)
- A list of some 20 articles (with links to PDFs) on often-used Positive Psychology questionnaires and scales.
- A post that describes how to find almost any (Positive Psychology) research paper on the internet.
- A list of (general) Positive Psychology books.
- A list of Positive Psychology books focusing on the business context.
- A list of popular Positive Psychology people on Twitter.
- A list of different Positive Psychology discussion/news groups on different social media channels.
- A list of +20 Positive Psychology TED talks.
- Al gallery showing pictures of eminent Positive Psychology researchers (with links to their homepages).
- A gallery displaying inspirational quotes that elucidate Positive Psychology concepts.
Please share this if you like…