Luckily, the field of Positive Psychology is growing fast. Yet sometimes, it can be hard to stay up-to-date with all the latest studies coming out, books being published, articles and blog posts being written – and all the other exciting PP stuff that happens around the globe 24/7.
Below, you’ll find 10 social networking and news groups that you might want to join to be part of the ongoing conversation on all things Positive Psychology.
Please note that some of the groups might have a restricted access and/or posting policy. Anyway, I would like to encourage you to read the corresponding FAQs and “house rules” (e.g., on advertizing) before actively participating. See you there…
- International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) group LinkedIn (+8,500 members)
- Positive Psychology Coaching group (managed by Robert Biswas-Diener; +19,000 members)
- Positive Psychologist group (+7,500 members)
- Positive Psychology Professionals (+14,500 members)
- Positive Psychology group (+100.000 members)
- Positive Psychology group (+5.400 members)
XING (the German LinkedIn, sort of…)
- Positives Management, Stärkenpsychologie, Well-Being (+150 members)