I´ve written 157 posts on Mappalicious in 2014. My learning: Content curation (when it´s well done…) really draws large audiences. Posts No. 1, 2, 4, 6, and, to a lesser degree, 10 are lists of Positive Psychology articles, books, and videos.
Then, video content obviously works: No. 7 & 9 are beautiful video clips on Positive Psychology topics.
Additionally, there´s a lot of “Finn-Power” in this list. No. 5 is my first Mappsterview featuring the “Queen of Sisu”, Emilia Lahti, who´s recently given her first TEDx talk (must-watch). No. 8 is a fun article based on the marvelous work of Finnish super-hero philosopher Esa Saarinen.
Last not least, I´m happy to see that a very personal, slightly off-topic, post has made No. 3.
- Positive Psychology Articles
- Positive Psychology Constructs
- SCHLAAAAAND! How the Soccer World-Cup helps to Build a Likeable Version of the “German Nation”
- Positive Psychology at Work: A Book List for the Layman
- Mappsterview No. 1: Emilia Lahti, the Queen of Sisu
- My Top 20 TED(x) Talks on Happiness, Well-Being, Meaning & Co.
- Positive Psychology in a Nutshell: Watch this beautiful 5-minute Instructional Video
- The James Bond Philosophy of Life – in 007 Chapters
- A little Kindness goes a long Way: heart-warming Short Film about the Power of being a Giver
- My Mind´s MAP(P): The 4-minute Ivy League Diploma in Positive Psychology
Thanks a lot to all friends, frequent as well as less frequent visitors, and all those who “stumbled upon” Mappalicious by chance. See you in 2015!
Source for Top 10 graphic