I´ve written 157 posts on Mappalicious in 2014. My learning: Content curation (when it´s well done…) really draws large audiences. Posts No. 1, 2, 4, 6, and, to a lesser degree, 10 are lists of Positive Psychology articles, books, and videos.
Then, video content obviously works: No. 7 & 9 are beautiful video clips on Positive Psychology topics.
Additionally, there´s a lot of “Finn-Power” in this list. No. 5 is my first Mappsterview featuring the “Queen of Sisu”, Emilia Lahti, who´s recently given her first TEDx talk (must-watch). No. 8 is a fun article based on the marvelous work of Finnish super-hero philosopher Esa Saarinen.
Last not least, I´m happy to see that a very personal, slightly off-topic, post has made No. 3.
- Positive Psychology Articles
- Positive Psychology Constructs
- SCHLAAAAAND! How the Soccer World-Cup helps to Build a Likeable Version of the “German Nation”
- Positive Psychology at Work: A Book List for the Layman
- Mappsterview No. 1: Emilia Lahti, the Queen of Sisu
- My Top 20 TED(x) Talks on Happiness, Well-Being, Meaning & Co.
- Positive Psychology in a Nutshell: Watch this beautiful 5-minute Instructional Video
- The James Bond Philosophy of Life – in 007 Chapters
- A little Kindness goes a long Way: heart-warming Short Film about the Power of being a Giver
- My Mind´s MAP(P): The 4-minute Ivy League Diploma in Positive Psychology
Thanks a lot to all friends, frequent as well as less frequent visitors, and all those who “stumbled upon” Mappalicious by chance. See you in 2015!
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Articles for 2014 on Mappalicious – Positive Psychology”
Such a great and productive year it has been, right Nico? You’re a big source of inspiration to me and I’m incredibly grateful for your time and support. Thank you for doing what you do and for being who you are.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Thanks, Nico, for your never-ending generosity and love of learning that keeps us all happily on our PP toes!