Recently, I´ve posted an article listing my ten favorite Positive Psychology blogs – and afterwards, I realized that all of them are US-based. And while most researchers and practitioners certainly live/work there, there´s lots of good stuff to be discovered in other parts of the world (and of course, on other languages than English). Even, if you don´t speak French, Spanish or the like, by using sites like Google Translate, you´ll be able to understand it all.
Here are some suggestions:
- Happiness India Project (English, by Sandip Roy)
- Kaisa Vuorinen´s blog (Finnish)
- Positran Blog (French, by Ilona Boniwell)
- Psicología Positiva en Acción (Spanish, by Ana M. Valenzuela)
- Teresa Falls´ Blog (Spanish)
- Was wäre wenn (German, by Michael Tomoff)
Share and enjoy!
If you know Positive Psychology blogs from around the world that post regularly and displaying high quality content, please leave a comment…