Two days ago, I posted a top 10 list of the most-read articles on Mappalicious for 2015. Just for fun, today I also had a look at those articles that attracted the smallest audiences. I´ve attended a seminar on improv comedy this year where I learned that “failure is sexy”. Therefore, the following ten posts made me a lot sexier.
But to be honest, once again, my readers are probably right. Most of the posts are short ones, e.g., a copy/paste of some adage or quote. Still, I find some pretty good stuff on that list, by way of example the piece on Twitter, or the one on callings. Enjoy!
- A Stitch in Time saves Nine! What Psychologists could say about #DieselGate
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length
- Dream no small Dreams for they have no Power to move the Hearts of Men
- Twitter kill you? Probably not – but you should monitor what you tweet over time
- Please like my new Facebook Page
- There is no substitute for hard work!
- Job, Career, or Calling? It´s the Attitude, Stupid!
- How can the Apple Watch be a true Piece of Positive Technology?
- 4 Hugs for Survival, 8 for Maintenance, 12 for Growth
- Happiness and virtue rest upon each other; the best are not only the happiest, but the happiest are usually the best