This was the motto of the panel discussion I participated in during the morning session of Udacity Intersect 2018. The panel was hosted by Kathleen Mullaney, VP of Careers at Udacity. The other panelists were:
- Aubrey Blanche, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Atlassian;
- Aline Lerner, Co-Founder & CEO, interviewing.io;
- Chapman Snowden, CEO of Travr.se.
We covered questions such as:
- How to project confidence during a job interview?
- How to successfully apply when you have non-linear CV?
- How to approach continuous learning in the ever-changing tech sector?
The panel (as well as all the other keynotes and panels) can be found on YouTube.