OK, so I know this a kind of cheesy request, but here I go anyway… 🙂
I´m putting a lot of time and effort in this blog, bringing together valuable information, inspirational things, and sometimes fun stuff on Positive Psychology and related topics. I´m doing this for free – and to be honest: for fun, because I just love writing. I´m not selling anything and I even pay 80$ (or so…) a year to WordPress so Mappalicious stays free of ads.
Nevertheless, I do have goals: I try to broaden the audience of Mappalicious year by year, because I want as many people as possible to learn about research and practice in the field of Positive Psychology. At the beginning of this year, I set a goal of reaching 80.000 page views for 2015 (after managing close to 60.000 in 2014). Due to some exceptional outreach in early summer, I extended that goal to 100.000 page views – but in the fall, I was too busy working in my main job, so I couldn’t write as much as I would have liked to do. Therefore, the audience dropped for some months. Still, right now the count is at 90.400.
In really, really good months I have +10.000 page views. So, if December will be a really, really good month for Mappalicious, I will be able to reach the goal I´ve set for myself in summer. And this is where you come in to play: Only you, my cherished readers, can help me to turn December into a really, really good month for my blog. So here´s my plea:
If you have found something useful/joyful on Mappalicious in 2015, I kindly ask you to share this (again) with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc. pp.
To make life a little easier for you, here you´ll find a list of the 10 most-read articles on Mappalicious for 2015. But of course, you can share anything that you particularly liked.
- Positive Psychology People and Institutions to follow on Twitter
- Positive Psychology Articles – a topical Collection
- 5 essential brand-new & upcoming Books on Positive Psychology
- 7 wonderful TED Talks related to Positive Psychology (Self-Motivation, Body Language, Positive Stress… and more)
- Do you know “Action for Happiness”? Well, you should!
- 7 Methods to find almost any (Positive Psychology) Research Paper on the Internet
- 22 Positive Psychology-infused Articles every (HR) Leader should know
- Positive Psychology Constructs
- Study: Some Languages are Happier than others. Hint: German didn´t make No. 1
- Positive Psychology – a topical Collection of 45 TED Talks
Thanks a lot in advance!