When a new CEO or political leader assumes an office, typically there is this special 100 day time window to deliver some first results. Today, Mappalicious is 100 days old. So I thought: why not create a first retrospective. So here´s what happened so far:
- Number of blog post written: 45
- Number of page views: >7,700 (This isn´t a lot compared to bigger blogs – but hey: isn´t it cool that (almost…) anybody on this planet can speak his/her mind nowadays and find his/her audience?
- Most viewed: History in the making: Epic Harvard Study on what keeps Men healthy and happy
- Most shared on Facebook: Does Coaching really work? Yes, it does! And here´s some sound Scientific Evidence…
- Most shared on Twitter: The shortest Definition of Positive Psychology
- Most liked on WordPress: A book a Day (or at least: a Month or so…) keeps mental Enfeeblement away
- Most comments: Pennsylvania, here I come…
- Made me laugh most while writing: News from Little Guru: Never ever give up! Excel, then celebrate your Victory!
- Made me cry most while writing: I have a new Guru!
- Search term on Google that yields most traffic (Sometimes, I really lose confidence in my fellow men…): “Monkey Porn” – because of this: Monkey (Porn) Business keeps up with the Kardashians (Presumably a case of “still haven’t found what I´m looking for…)
A big thank you to all my readers!